Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My first tag

Thanku Tulip:)
Two Names You Go By
1.Pinky 2. Angel
Two things that scare you
1. hurting my loved ones 2. Losing them forever
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. My laptop 2. Prayers
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. black kurta 2. white pant
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists
1. Enrique 2.Akon
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Dancing 2. Blogging
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1.My love 2. TCS join date
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Paris 2. Lasvegas
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1.Give My mom every Happinesss in this world 2.see the most beautiful places on earth--well other than my home:)
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1.Enigma-soothing music 2. Mother's love eternal
Two Stores You Shop At
1. Shoppers stop 2. Mango
Two people you haven’t talked to in a while
1.Akshatha 2. Shilpa
Two favorite web sites
1. blogs 2. Youtube
Two People who will fill this out
1. Snowhite 2. The Solitary Writer
Two things you did last night
1. Blog 2. Tried to sleep
Two shows you like to watch
1. friends 2. Travel and living
Two places you like to go to
1. Garuda Mall with my sis 2.Movies
Two Favorite Subjects In School
1. English 2. Maths
Two Favorite Places to eat
1. CCD 2. Beijing bites
Two People that live in your house
1. My mom 2. My sis
Two things you ate today
1.Fried rice 2. chapathi
Two people you last talked to
1. My sis 2. My mom

10 comments:

  1. good one dear:)...enjoyed reading:)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey nicely done

    will take it up soon

    me too waiting for my techmahindra joining :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanku solitary writer..
    .. my next post on recssion..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i am looking forward for ur recession post...may be i cud add something on that topic on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. i ve just posted it.. and the pic is very funny:) do check it out.. :) and hey my url is changed http://desertblooms-angel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey its good dear..liked reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. steph filling this out? :O

    that'll be interesting! he has so many nicknames that i wonder which he'll choose! :D

    nice read Angel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ ಸ್ನೋ ವೈಟ್-- thanku dear.. u too fill it out sweetie:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template