Monday, August 31, 2009

To Tullip and Leo

Thanku for introducing me to blogging..
so lost i was.. unable to find some peace..
trying to settle in solace..
just when she said the Tulip.. why dont u blog sweetie..?
hmm then i gave a thought bout it.. why not let me give a try i decided..
Posted my Favourite poem The highwayman..
and just then recieved a comment from leo..
it felt good .. like a hug from a loving friend..
a token of encouragement..
and then.. now what do i post..
im neither a poet nor a good writer..
So i stopped Blogging.
and then Tulip suggested .. Do read other's blogs dear..
i read and read many blogs..
Helping myself to vision life in a newer dimension..
Finally i decided to write something..
well it is then that i started to pour my heart out..
every time i posted something my heart felt lighter..
giving me the much needed tranquilty..
now i am so caught up in this world of blogging..
That im running short of time for everything else..
and now while writing this one..
I am smiling after many disturbed days,weeks.
And hence my heartfelt thanku to Tulip and Leo...

7 comments:

  1. u can be both.. good poet and good writer!
    coz u write from the heart! :)

    will teach u some poetry forms if u'd like! :)

    i don't take thank you from friends, but the love and affection in their friendship is always speaks volumes. so did it, in this beautiful post!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm..thank u thank u...he he:)...hey sweetie..ur smile's worth priceless..glad to see ur happy..:)...

    enjoy blogging:)...n ur scribblings are straight from heart..tats poetry to me:)..

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this final template?!!..its good:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm thanku leo, tulip and solitary writer:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)..Nice blog..!

    Leo aka Vinu is famous..hehhee

    Hes such a sweet person .touchwood..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmm thanku vyshu..:) undoubtedly true bout leo dear:)

    ReplyDelete

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template